Corporate Parties at Megan's
We love to party at Megan’s & we have multiple venues to host your corporate party, meeting, or networking event. Take a look at what we offer below & see what some of our guests have to say about their experience with us.
It's no secret that we love to party at Megan's & we'd love to host you & your team for your next event. Our restaurants are available to exclusively hire for parties, product launches, company anniversaries, as well as networking events. At Megan's, we're more than a restaurant. With fairy-lit interiors, a cracking party menu & drinks packages available, we're here to look after you & your guests.
Find your nearest venue
With homes located in London, Surrey, Berkshire & Hertfordshire, we're sure to have a venue close to your office. Take a look at your nearest location below. We are also continuing to open new sites each year & if you have any recommendations on where you'd love to see a Megan's near you, please do let us know!
Our party menu features sharing boards, raised above the table for the ultimate wow-factor. Choose two protein options to add to your boards so that there's something for all of your team, meat-eaters or veggie. For dessert, choose between the giant cookie dough & the treat tower... Decisions, decisions. We also have drinks packages available to cater for your work party.
Looking to host THE party of the year? We've got you. With both two or three courses available, choose the option that works best for your team. With twists on your favourite Christmas classics, enjoy baked cheese in sourdough, sharing boards featuring all the trimmings, then for dessert... A giant s'mores cookie dough. Plus, we have Megan's branded crackers with a little treat inside.
Day Hire & Networking
for your work event
Exclusive hire & meeting rooms are available at a number of our locations so ask our team for further details. We have fresh juices. smoothies & barista made coffee ready to fuel your meeting, as well as fresh pastries & cakes. Or if you'd prefer a working lunch, tuck into our Mediterranean inspired dishes.
Your questions, answered.
Why you should party with us...
'First of all, I wanted o thank you for helping to organise our Christmas party. It was a success & the team enjoyed it very much' - Apple.
'Thank you to Megan's Restaurants for the delicious food & creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere for the annual breakfast' - Lightbulb Trust.
- Conveniently located at the old post office in Surbiton, on Victoria Road, just a three minute walk from the station.
- Beautiful interiors with lots of macrame, fairy lights, bamboo lamps & a swan mural.
- Outside terrace seating with a cover, blankets & heating.
- Megan's at the old Bell is a stunning spot situated at the old Bell Pub on Chequer Street in St. Albans.
- Hanging lamps & evil eyes (for good luck), plus lots of fairy lights & tiles.
- Private dining room available upstairs for up to 12 people with adjoined snug.
- Situated at the old sorting office in the iconic Islington Square, with al fresco dining in the square.
- Beautiful relaxed lounge area, with armchairs, sofa & a blue tit mural.
- High ceilings with tiling, macrame & lots of hanging lamps.
- 'The Tree Room': Dining room with a real olive tree in the middle, seating up to 65 people.
- 'Flower Ceiling Room': Aptly-named dining room due to the ceiling being covered in flowers. Seats up to 50 people.
- Fairylit walkway, which is fantastic for insta-worthy shots.