Groups & parties
PARTIES & PRIVATE DINING
Host your party or hire out an area (or even our entire restaurant) in our beautiful locations for a magical & unforgettable occasion. Stunning interiors, ‘filthily delicious’ food & our Megan’s touches that will make your occasion extra special. We have menus available for brunch, lunch, dinner & canapes.
Booking & enquiring:
If you know what you’re looking for & are a group of 12 or more, click ‘book a party’ below. We require a card authentication of £10pp to secure the booking & a pre-order a week before. Take a look at our party menus here to help you decide.
Need us to answer some of your questions first or looking for a private hire?
If you would like more detail or want to ensure that we can cater to your party planning imagination, we’d love to chat and hear what you have in mind! Just fill out the form here or send us an to email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For our private hires, we work on a minimum spend basis and have a variety of areas to suit all sorts of events across our neighbourhood spots.
CHOOSE YOUR LOCATION
- Conveniently located at the old post office in Surbiton, on Victoria Road, just a three minute walk from the station.
- Beautiful interiors with lots of macrame, fairy lights, bamboo lamps & a swan mural.
- Outside terrace seating with a cover, blankets & heating.
- Megan's at the old Bell is a stunning spot situated at the old Bell Pub on Chequer Street in St. Albans.
- Hanging lamps & evil eyes (for good luck), plus lots of fairy lights & tiles.
- Private dining room available upstairs for up to 12 people with adjoined snug.
- Situated at the old sorting office in the iconic Islington Square, with al fresco dining in the square.
- Beautiful relaxed lounge area, with armchairs, sofa & a blue tit mural.
- High ceilings with tiling, macrame & lots of hanging lamps.
- 'The Tree Room': Dining room with a real olive tree in the middle, seating up to 65 people.
- 'Flower Ceiling Room': Aptly-named dining room due to the ceiling being covered in flowers. Seats up to 50 people.
- Fairylit walkway, which is fantastic for insta-worthy shots.