Groups & parties
GROUPS, PARTIES & PRIVATE HIRES
Our venues are available for parties & private hire, with private dining options. Scroll to see our locations or read for more information.
Host your party in our beautiful restaurants for a magical & unforgettable occasion. With stunning interiors, ‘filthily delicious’ food & our Megan’s touches that make your day extra special… Balloons, polaroids & more.
For any group of 12 or more people, we require a card authentication of £10pp to secure the booking (no payment taken) & a preorder (a week before) from one of our two party menu options. Once we have both your preorder & your card details, we will be able to confirm your reservation.
No payment will be taken unless you fail to show up or cancel with less than a week’s notice.
For private hires, we work on a minimum spend basis & require a 25% deposit to secure your reservation. You can apportion this spend however you wish; Sit down meal, standing event, just drinks, just food…
We have the Turkish feast, which is a brunch platter, or our party menu, which is more of a lunch/dinner style sharing menu. If you opt for the Turkish brunch feast, please just let us know if you have any veggies . The party menu is the same for all guests on the table as it is a selection of small & sharing plates, so we will just need to know the following:
1. Whether you will be having 2 or 3 courses.
2. Which 2 mains you would like for the table (the starter & sides all come as they are).
3. If you are having dessert, which 1 or 2 desserts you would like for the table.
CHOOSE YOUR LOCATION
- Conveniently located at the old post office in Surbiton, on Victoria Road, just a three minute walk from the station.
- Beautiful interiors with lots of macrame, fairy lights, bamboo lamps & a swan mural.
- Outside terrace seating with a cover, blankets & heating.
- Megan's at the old Bell is a stunning spot situated at the old Bell Pub on Chequer Street in St. Albans.
- Hanging lamps & evil eyes (for good luck), plus lots of fairy lights & tiles.
- Private dining room available upstairs for up to 12 people with adjoined snug.
- Situated at the old sorting office in the iconic Islington Square, with al fresco dining in the square.
- Beautiful relaxed lounge area, with armchairs, sofa & a blue tit mural.
- High ceilings with tiling, macrame & lots of hanging lamps.
- 'The Tree Room': Dining room with a real olive tree in the middle, seating up to 65 people.
- 'Flower Ceiling Room': Aptly-named dining room due to the ceiling being covered in flowers. Seats up to 50 people.
- Fairylit walkway, which is fantastic for insta-worthy shots.