Groups & parties
Megan’s: the place to party.
Our venues are available for parties & private hire, with private dining options. Host your party in our beautiful restaurants for a magical & unforgettable occasion. With stunning interiors, 'filthily delicious' food & our Megan's touches that make your day extra special... Balloons, polaroids & more. Search by venue below, check out our party info, or enquire for more details.
- Conveniently located at the old post office in Surbiton, on Victoria Road, just a three minute walk from the station.
- Beautiful interiors with lots of macrame, fairy lights, bamboo lamps & a swan mural.
- Outside terrace seating with a cover, blankets & heating.
- Megan's at the old Bell is a stunning spot situated at the old Bell Pub on Chequer Street in St. Albans.
- Hanging lamps & evil eyes (for good luck), plus lots of fairy lights & tiles.
- Private dining room available upstairs for up to 12 people with adjoined snug.
- Situated at the old sorting office in the iconic Islington Square, with al fresco dining in the square.
- Beautiful relaxed lounge area, with armchairs, sofa & a blue tit mural.
- High ceilings with tiling, macrame & lots of hanging lamps.
- 'The Tree Room': Dining room with a real olive tree in the middle, seating up to 65 people.
- 'Flower Ceiling Room': Aptly-named dining room due to the ceiling being covered in flowers. Seats up to 50 people.
- Fairylit walkway, which is fantastic for insta-worthy shots.