Christmas at Megan's
It’s the most wonderful time of the year & we can’t wait to celebrate with you this festive season! Take a look at our a la carte menu, our party menu (raised above the table) & our magical spaces available to hire…
Christmas a la carte
at your local Megan's
It's the year of... The Christmas Kebab! After 10 years, we have FINALLY introduced this wonderfully festive dish to our menu & it really is as delicious as it sounds. Festive cinnamon French toast has also been introduced to our menu, along with the return of the pigs in blankets fondue & s'mores cookie dough.
'tis the season!
Host your Christmas party in one of our magical venues this festive season for an unforgettable occasion. With twinkly fairy lights at every corner, get ready to be whisked away to a winter wonderland as we bring you the Mediterranean magic this Christmas. Designed to bring people together this festive season, our sharing party boards raised above the table are not one to miss. Begin with a sharing feast of festive baked cheese fondue in sourdough with fig & apple chutney, charcuterie, before moving onto the main board. Served with pigs in blankets, roasties & sage & onion stuffing, will you choose to add turkey, bavette steak or butternut? Also make sure you also leave room for dessert because we just know you're going to love this one... S'mores Giant Half-Baked Cookie Dough.
at Battersea Power Station
Enjoy a three course menu at our home at the Power Station, as well as a mulled wine & mince pie course! Available from Monday to Thursday & required for groups of 7-12 guests.
this party season
You can hire out an area of one of our magical venues, or also the entire restaurant. If you're hosting Christmas celebrations with friends, office parties or also family get togethers, we have just the venue for you.
Book & Enquire
for your festive party
If you know what you would like for your party & are a group of 8 or more, click 'book a party' below. We require a card authentication of £10pp to secure the booking & a pre-order four days before the date of your party. Need us to answer some of your questions first or looking for a private hire? If you would like further details or have any questions, we'd love to hear from you! Send our events team an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org For our private hires, we work on a minimum spend basis and also have a variety of areas to suit all sorts of events across our neighbourhood spots.
over the festive season
Every Wednesday until the end of December, we're now open until 11pm.
Christmas Eve: 9am - 5pm
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed (Battersea & High Street Kensington will be open from 10am - 10pm)
New Year's Eve: 9am - 9pm
CHOOSE YOUR LOCATION
- Conveniently located at the old post office in Surbiton, on Victoria Road, just a three minute walk from the station.
- Beautiful interiors with lots of macrame, fairy lights, bamboo lamps & a swan mural.
- Outside terrace seating with a cover, blankets & heating.
- Megan's at the old Bell is a stunning spot situated at the old Bell Pub on Chequer Street in St. Albans.
- Hanging lamps & evil eyes (for good luck), plus lots of fairy lights & tiles.
- Private dining room available upstairs for up to 12 people with adjoined snug.
- Situated at the old sorting office in the iconic Islington Square, with al fresco dining in the square.
- Beautiful relaxed lounge area, with armchairs, sofa & a blue tit mural.
- High ceilings with tiling, macrame & lots of hanging lamps.
- 'The Tree Room': Dining room with a real olive tree in the middle, seating up to 65 people.
- 'Flower Ceiling Room': Aptly-named dining room due to the ceiling being covered in flowers. Seats up to 50 people.
- Fairylit walkway, which is fantastic for insta-worthy shots.