CHRISTMAS BOOKINGS, PARTIES & VENUE HIRE
For all bookings from 5th November until 31st December, we are offering our festive upgrade, to make your special occasion even more festive & magical:
– Glass of Prosecco on arrival
– Cracker on your plate
– Mulled wine & mince pie course to finish your meal.
The festive upgrade is available all day & evening for all size bookings; From tables of 2 people to private venue hire.
Make a booking, party or private hire enquiry & select ‘festive upgrade’ when prompted.
CHRISTMAS OPENING DATES
Please find our Christmas opening dates below. This year, we have decided to give our team a well-deserved break so we will be closing early on Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve so that they can celebrate with their family & friends too. (It’s been a hell of a year hey).
We will be offering bottomless everyday from open until 5pm from 20th Dec-1st Jan (inclusive) so that you can celebrate with your family & friends, as the festive period is so much more sparkly with a glass of something sparkling in your hand.
20th-23rd Dec – Normal hours w/ bottomless everyday
24th Dec (Christmas Eve) – Bottomless all day & close at 6pm
25th Dec (Christmas Day) – Closed
26th Dec (Boxing day) – Closed
27th-30th – Normal hours w/ bottomless everyday
31st Dec (NYE) – Bottomless all day & close at 10pm
1st Jan (NYD) – 9am-9pm w/ bottomless all day
2nd Jan – Resume normal hours
THE WINTER TERRACE
We have transformed our Clapham Common restaurant, The Terrace, in to a magical winter wonderland pop up with snow-capped trees, an abundance of fairylights & fun Christmas events.
CHOOSE YOUR LOCATION
- Conveniently located at the old post office in Surbiton, on Victoria Road, just a three minute walk from the station.
- Beautiful interiors with lots of macrame, fairy lights, bamboo lamps & a swan mural.
- Outside terrace seating with a cover, blankets & heating.
- Megan's at the old Bell is a stunning spot situated at the old Bell Pub on Chequer Street in St. Albans.
- Hanging lamps & evil eyes (for good luck), plus lots of fairy lights & tiles.
- Private dining room available upstairs for up to 12 people with adjoined snug.
- Situated at the old sorting office in the iconic Islington Square, with al fresco dining in the square.
- Beautiful relaxed lounge area, with armchairs, sofa & a blue tit mural.
- High ceilings with tiling, macrame & lots of hanging lamps.
- 'The Tree Room': Dining room with a real olive tree in the middle, seating up to 65 people.
- 'Flower Ceiling Room': Aptly-named dining room due to the ceiling being covered in flowers. Seats up to 50 people.
- Fairylit walkway, which is fantastic for insta-worthy shots.