Groups & parties
PARTIES & PRIVATE DINING
Host your party in our beautiful locations for a magical & unforgettable occasion. Stunning interiors, ‘filthily delicious’ food & our Megan’s touches that will make your occasion extra special.
From business meetings to dinner parties, to private dining, full venue hire & weddings… We have a variety of spaces to suit all sorts of events across our neighbourhood spots. Check out our spaces here.
Booking & enquiring:
Party menu available for groups of 8 or more & required for groups of 12 or more. Pre-order needed 4 days before.
For tables, we require a card authentication of £10pp to secure your booking. For private hire, there is a minimum spend & we require a 25% deposit to secure the space.
If you would like to host your party with us, please enquire below.
CHOOSE YOUR LOCATION
- Conveniently located at the old post office in Surbiton, on Victoria Road, just a three minute walk from the station.
- Beautiful interiors with lots of macrame, fairy lights, bamboo lamps & a swan mural.
- Outside terrace seating with a cover, blankets & heating.
- Megan's at the old Bell is a stunning spot situated at the old Bell Pub on Chequer Street in St. Albans.
- Hanging lamps & evil eyes (for good luck), plus lots of fairy lights & tiles.
- Private dining room available upstairs for up to 12 people with adjoined snug.
- Situated at the old sorting office in the iconic Islington Square, with al fresco dining in the square.
- Beautiful relaxed lounge area, with armchairs, sofa & a blue tit mural.
- High ceilings with tiling, macrame & lots of hanging lamps.
- 'The Tree Room': Dining room with a real olive tree in the middle, seating up to 65 people.
- 'Flower Ceiling Room': Aptly-named dining room due to the ceiling being covered in flowers. Seats up to 50 people.
- Fairylit walkway, which is fantastic for insta-worthy shots.